We’re super excited to launch the first ever phetched.com photo contest, sponsored by Pet Head grooming products!
Is your pup “coiffurely challenged”? Or maybe just gets a leeeetle dirty every now and then? Send us your photos! If your pup’s photo wins the Bad Hair Day/Dirty Dog Photo contest, you’ll win a prize pack from Pet Head worth over $45!
The prize pack includes a bottle of Feeling Flaky shampoo (a hydrating formula that contains yucca and chamomile extracts to soothe dry, patchy skin), a bottle of Fears for Tears shampoo (a hypoallergenic, tearless shampoo for sensitive pups), and the Pet Head Primpin’ Comb (a cool tool for taming your pooch’s scraggly mane). That’s a HUGE value, folks, and it could be yours if you’ve got the winning photo.
Sounds awesome, right? Check out the details for contest entry below, and check out Pet Head’s line of awesome grooming products here.
1. Photos must be of a dog (or dogs), must be your property, and must be taken by you or a member of your household. Photos should fit the themes “Bad Hair Day” or “Dirty Dog.” It could be a photo of your dog in dire need of a styling job, in dire need of a B-A-T-H… or maybe your pup just looks like he’s stuck his paw in an electrical socket any given day.
2. Email your photos to phetchedblog(at)gmail.com. Please use your pup’s name as the title of your photo, and include your full name in the body of the email message.
3. All images must be at least 500 pixels wide.
4. You may enter as many photos as you like.
5. Deadline for photo entries is Sunday, September 6th, 2009, at 11:59 p.m. Pacific time.
On Wednesday, September 9th, we’ll announce four finalists (chosen by phetched.com and a Pet Head representative). Readers will then vote on a winner, who will receive the awesome Pet Head prize pack! Waaa-hooo!
OK, so that’s the rundown. Got a great photo? Bring ‘em on!